Join the Social & Personal family:
We are searching for a talented Account Manager to join us at Ireland’s most glamorous publishing company.
If you are looking for an exciting career in print & on-line publishing, then we have a super opportunity for you to join our expanding team at Social & Personal Weddings.
Social & Personal Weddings is at the top of its game in the Irish wedding market, with a 360 degree approach to the wedding space. Social & Personal Weddings publishes Ireland’s best-selling wedding magazine at retail published every season. We launched our shiny new site www.socialandpersonalweddings.ie in 2015 to offer our loyal band of follower’s daily inspirational content. Social & Personal Weddings also offers bespoke events to complement our publishing business.
Account Manager: Social & Personal Weddings / www.sandpweddings.ie
With the growth of Social & Personal Weddings from print to online, the smooth marriage of these two offerings is a priority for us and our clients. The account manager will be a key part of this synchronisation. Social & Personal Weddings has a large number of long established relationships with the finest wedding vendors in Ireland, and our Account Manager will need to nurture and serve these clients, taking into account their needs and best interests.
The day to day role:
- Manage an existing and loyal customer portfolio, delivering them the best value for their needs and in the correct context of our business across all of our platforms.
- Manage all annual renewals on a monthly basis, identifying what the client’s needs are for the year ahead, and tailoring their campaign to what best suits their needs, ensuring response success.
- To liaise on weekly/daily basis with content creators and editorial team in relation to client activity. Deliver consistent feed-back to enhance the customers experience and improve our service on an on-going basis.
- Identify and manage new business leads and opportunities in fitting with the companies aims.
- To build a genuine and in-debt knowledge of our customers businesses, ensuring we are best positioned to collaborate and further our relationships.
Who we are searching for:
- Minimum of two years’ experience as either an account manager or Business Development Manager.
- Two – three years’ experience in a similar sales role.
- Superb communications skills, with an excellent phone and e-mail manner.
- An interest in publishing, lifestyle, fashion and social media a must.
- An excellent knowledge of the sales cycle and liaising with companies at a senior level.
- Class A administration and organisations skill, with an excellent eye for detail in all aspects of the role.
- Proven track record for delivering on targets and deadlines.
The suitable candidate will have a passion for fashion and an eye for upcoming trends. Direction will be given, but we are looking for someone capable of working independently.
Strong organisational skills and an ability to work to a deadline are a must.
30th June 2017.
What we can offer:
What we can offer:
– Work every day in a young vibrant office, as part of an established and much loved brand.
– Be a key part of our exciting online and print publishing integration
– Excellent Commission and bonus structure, with uncapped OTE.
– Salary Negotiable with experience level.
– Work from our Dublin 2 office located just off Grafton Street.
Send a CV and cover letter, including salary expectations, to Richard Kavanagh, Managing Director,
Social & Personal
19 Nassau St